Are you interested in a career in music, event production and/or brand marketing? Dub-Stuy might be the perfect place for you. Located in Brooklyn, NY, we are a small team of dynamic individuals with a common passion for music and advancing culture.
We are currently seeking individuals for our internship program through 2016. See below for details.
Please address all jobs and internship inquiries to Quoc via(select relevant inquiry option).
Record Label Intern/Marketing Coordinator
The primary responsibility of the record label intern is to assist in the development of the Dub-Stuy record label and help with coordinating diverse marketing campaign. Additionally, he/she will be supporting the production of key events.
1. Organization Development
- Help build database of blogs, media outlet and potential partners
- Assist with setting up various distribution channels (online and retail)
- Develop relationship with key international retail outlets
- Help with accounting and budgeting activities
2. Event Production
- Support Lineup of spring events which includes at least 3 major (300+) productions
- Develop event production plan with detailed budget and logistics
- Support with talent booking and contracts
- Help design sponsorship documents
- Communicate with artists & venues regarding event logistics
- Coordinate backline and other technical requirements
- Coordinate vendors and contractors
3. PR & Marketing
- Coordinate launch of label’s releases
- Develop artist press kit
- Coordinate press photoshoots
- Oversees development of marketing assets (photo, video, merchandize)
- Develop press releases and communicate with media outlets and blogs
- Manage content for online promotional assets (blog, facebook, twitter)
Self-Motivated, ability to work independently, multi tasking, Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs application. Good communication skills, project oriented.